With any large release you can expect a few bugs to crop up immediately following the update - consequently, we spent time squashing bugs and adding a few things!
Grateful for a few folks who have helped test these out right after we pushed the update!
- On Registration: Change validation message text (if you forget to add a username)
- Added 🔒 icon with roll-over message in Chat
- Add a label near chart-button in post creation modal
- Profile of searched user is not loaded, related to this ticket
- Zendesk widget
- 404 page update (graphics and text)
- Remove scroll bar in chat interface
- Unify placement of nicknames near user names on chat-related screens
- Amount of symbols overlaps scroll in comment section
- Bulk add users to chat, handle copy-and-paste
- Tab-to-complete on adding users to chat
- Check increasing of TVT value for trades with different currencies
- Change "Help" to "Support" on sidebar
- Adding 3rd person to 1:1 chat should now create a new, independent group
We good? We good.