Goals for Sprint 3 were as follows:
- Currencies in exchange rates (refactoring)
- Add basic auth for alpha
- Coinbase webhook notifications (for buy/sell transactions)
- Messaging (+invest) – realtime post refresh after creation – for current user
- Add posts manually, images
- Buy/sell via Coinbase from Yen
- Profile for other users (API, layout on frontend)
Currencies in Exchange Rates (refactoring)
- Should look like this.
- Supported currencies for now: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, CNY
Add Basic Auth for Alpha
- Looks like this.
- As an authorized user via Coinbase, my transaction will be visible to others and they can receive notifications about user’s activity.
- As an authorized user via Coinbase, data of my transactions will be save in YEN DB.
- As a logged-in user, I can filter transactions by type: Buy / Sell
- As a logged in user, I can see transactions of the authorized users via Coinbase in the 2nd column of the feed.
- As abn authorized user, I can buy / sell via Coinbase from YEN.
- Continue prototyping
- Add Vuex library to front-end, allowing better cross-dependent utility.
- Displaying of images in 2nd column.
- Image (full size) should be opened after user clicks on its preview.
- Image uploader from folder: Add custom files features with only-image extensions.
- Backend will send list of images with 2 sizes: Original and preview.
- Sizes of previews will be always same.
- On frontend the images (1-4) will be displayed.
- Published posts cannot be edited.
Buy / Sell via Coinbase
- Completed. :unicorn:
Profile for Other Users
- User can go to profile of other user only through URL in format
- Displaying of page: