The goal of this first (!!!) sprint was to identify our core architecture and establish baseline goals for MVP, including:
- Core Architecture
- Authorization + Registration
- Create and Display Text (with or without URL post)
- Design a 3-column feed where the middle (2nd) column is dynamic (updating) with text and/or URL post
- Coinbase oAuth Test
Authorization & Registration
Authorization/registration screen should look like this:
For MVP: Registration only via email (in the future we may have google, fb, twitter, bitcoin pub accounts)
Create and Display Text
- Only text posts and posts with URL will be accepted.
- User can add new post (screenshot)
- Upload up to 4 images (via drag-drog or upload)
- 3 colums where the 2nd column is dynamic with posts. All other columns will be empty.
- LoFi concept.
Coinbase oAuth Test
- US-Only: User needs to be able to connect to Coinbase via oAuth (YEN makes backend call to Coinbase API on behalf of user).I