To enable 2 Factor Authentication on YEN using the Google Authenticator App.
1. Download the Google Authenticator App on your iPhone or Android phone:
- iphone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google-authenticator/id388497605?mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.authenticator2&hl=en_US
2. Go to Settings.
3. Go to Security. Click Enable Authenticator.
4. To enable Authenticator Support, look for the QR Code.
5. Open up the Google Authenticator App on your mobile device. Click the + sign at the top right and select Scan Barcode at the bottom
6. Use the camera on your phone and scan the QR Code on your screen. Once scanned, enter the 2-step verification code provided by your authentication app. Once entered, you have successfully enabled 2-Factor Security on your YEN account.